Monday, February 9, 2015

2015 Started out with a BANG!

This year started out to be a huge new beginning for me!  I was able to share this moment with some old and new friends.  We headed to Imaging USA in Nashville, TN to learn and get inspired with photography!  Since living in North Pole, Alaska and growing a successful business, at times it becomes difficult to be far away from friends and family in the lower 48.  This is one way we come together and share what we love to do!  This shot was taken at the "infamous" bar called Coyote Ugly...yep, we did it!  There were so many beautiful sights, seminars, and experiences that we gained during our stay.  I look forward to implementing the many new fresh and exciting ideas that I learned.  

I am always gearing up for my next journey in this business!  My clients right here in Fairbanks and North Pole Alaska have shown me a path that I must lead!  Thank you so much...I am so grateful :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment