Saturday, February 15, 2014

An Alaskan Family Photographer

   Recently I have been thinking about some of the titles that accompany my work; an Alaskan wedding photographer, North Pole family photographer, Alaskan family photographer. I'm grateful for the journey that has brought me to this point with Thomas Portrait studio. I feel like my dreams of building my own studio here in Alaska have become reality, and I can fill these titles in confidence.
    I have also been thinking about the family that helped me to start it all, and who have been there throughout my journey to this point. I want to give a big shout out to the Nalikak's! They were my very first family to be photographed here in Alaska back in 2010. It has been such a wonderful experience since then to watch their family grow and bond with ours. The Nalikak's are not only my first clients, but are dear friends, and have been there since very beginning to encourage and inspire Thomas Photography.


No comments:

Post a Comment