Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fairbanks, Alaska!

Ok. So, we made it! Finally!  So, now what?  Don't know...lol.  Just kidding.  We have already met some awesome peeps and look forward to creating a great support network.  My daughter Jessie turned 7 years old on the 22nd and we had a little party for her at the Nugget Lanes on base.  Of course Hanna Montana was there (well, on the cake) and Jessie received some really cute gifts.  Was a great time indeed.  It took a few days for us to clear the ferry from our blood since we were all hanging on to the walls trying to walk straight...lol.  Crazy as it sounds, it is true.  Glad it is over now it is time to call Fairbanks home!  So, here it is ....if you are reading my blog for the first time, AND you are in Fairbanks...let me know...i will give you a whopping 50% off a print with your session!!!!  I don't advertise this anywhere but here!  So, let me know....anyway I would love to just meet you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment